- A common error in commercial printing
- Why don’t my PMS colors look right on my proof?
- InDesign CS Keyboard Shortcuts
- Digital Printing gets multiple upgrades
- Printing Partners involved in events that raise significant funds for local organizations
- Show off your FANlanthropy with Brackets for Good!
- Brackets For Good Brings Fundraising Madness Nationwide
- Heartland Film Festival’s 25th Anniversary Kicks off!
Category Archives: Personalization / One-to-one Marketing
Variable printing (also known as one-to-one marketing, variable-data printing, or variable-information printing) is a type of digital printing in which elements such as text or images can be changed from piece to piece without stopping or slowing down the printing … Continue reading
Technology is an ever-growing phenomenon, changing the way we do everything from communication to shopping to entertainment. With the evolution of technology, many believe that print is becoming too boring and static. QR (quick response) codes are creating a gateway … Continue reading