- 15 Things we wish every designer and client knew
- RGB Images and Your Commercial Printer
- A common error in commercial printing
- Why don’t my PMS colors look right on my proof?
- InDesign CS Keyboard Shortcuts
- Digital Printing gets multiple upgrades
- Printing Partners involved in events that raise significant funds for local organizations
- Show off your FANlanthropy with Brackets for Good!
Category Archives: Marketing
Variable printing (also known as one-to-one marketing, variable-data printing, or variable-information printing) is a type of digital printing in which elements such as text or images can be changed from piece to piece without stopping or slowing down the printing … Continue reading
Many marketers are continuing to follow the old 80/20 rule of spending 80% of their budget on the acquisition of new customers and only 20% on the retention of current customers despite new consumer buying trends. If you’re still in … Continue reading