- 15 Things we wish every designer and client knew
- RGB Images and Your Commercial Printer
- A common error in commercial printing
- Why don’t my PMS colors look right on my proof?
- InDesign CS Keyboard Shortcuts
- Digital Printing gets multiple upgrades
- Printing Partners involved in events that raise significant funds for local organizations
- Show off your FANlanthropy with Brackets for Good!
Category Archives: Color
RGB gives you a greater color gamut and your images will look brighter and more colorful, and that is correct. But if your printer does not utilize color profiles, they will be tossed out and the image will be converted to CMYK and all of you color work will be for nothing. Continue reading