Top Posts & Pages
- Paper Types Explained
- Switch Foreground & Background Colors in Photoshop
- Smooth Gradients and Blends in Illustrator CS5
- Paper Grain Direction
- Divisible by Four
- What are indicias and how do they work?
- CMYK vs RGB vs Grayscale
- Registration, Black, & Rich Black
- Rotate your view in InDesign
- Creating PDF Files for Spot Color Jobs
- What is Bleed?
- An easy renewal is a completed renewal
- Tips to lower print costs
- Basic font information and terms
- Self-Publishing with Printing Partners
- Using Illustrator Gradients in InDesign
- Bleed for commercial print documents
- 15 Things we wish every designer and client knew
- RGB Images and Your Commercial Printer
- A common error in commercial printing
- Why don’t my PMS colors look right on my proof?
- InDesign CS Keyboard Shortcuts
- Digital Printing gets multiple upgrades
- Printing Partners involved in events that raise significant funds for local organizations
- Show off your FANlanthropy with Brackets for Good!
- Brackets For Good Brings Fundraising Madness Nationwide
- Heartland Film Festival’s 25th Anniversary Kicks off!
- Creativity, spreading its wings
- 2016 Brackets for Good Celebration
- History is made: USPS Reduced Rates