Printing Partners’ mission is to combine technological innovation with traditional craftsmanship to produce effective marketing communications. And while we embrace technology, we recognize that our greatest asset is our people, who are your partners in this process.
Printing Partners has been operating for twenty years at multiple locations in Indianapolis. Today we operate with more than 100 employees at 929 W. 16th Street and a satellite office in downtown Indianapolis. The company operated as Insty-Prints until it acquired Alexander’s Standard Printing in 2000.
Key Products and Services
Our core business is sheet-fed commercial printing. This includes:
- Design and prepress services
- Conventional offset printing
- Digital printing
- Black/white and color digital printing
- Variable printing
- Finishing including die cutting, foil stamping and embossing
- Mailing and fulfillment
- Web-to-Print capabilities
- Advertising specialties
- ISO 9001:2008
- G7-Master Printer
Key Technical Personnel
Our sales staff is supported by a team of professionals that includes:
- Customer service representatives who are responsible for engineering and managing jobs
- Prepress technicians, who preflight, impose and proof jobs. This group takes primary responsibility for color management.
- Scheduler/Production managers. This team schedules and manages production. Printing Partners is a G-7 Master Printer which means that we are certified to use the most advanced color management techniques available.