Want to maintain control over your company’s brand, but tired of facilitating everyone’s print orders? An xPress web-to-print storefront may just be exactly what you need.
- Save time by allowing employees to order their own materials
- Stay organized by having all of your materials in one place, ready to order with just a few clicks
- Maintain brand consistency by having templates for your employees
- Keep control of your brand by requiring final approval for things your employees order
- Save Money by ordering larger quantities and having extras stored in our warehouse
- Track orders to keep tabs on who is ordering what and how often
- Pay one bill rather than multiple from various vendors by housing all of your materials on xPress
How it works
Our designers can create artwork to your specifications or you can supply your own artwork to be made available on your custom storefront. You then supply a list of employees or branches to have separate login information created for each. Once your storefront is live, employees can login and order any materials available with just a few clicks.
Who can benefit most from an xPress storefront?
- Companies with multiple branches
- Companies with many departments
- Companies with many employees who order materials
- Print buyers with materials that are printed regularly
What types of materials can be on an xPress storefront?
Materials can be static or dynamic. Static materials print as-is and require no customization. Dynamic materials are created with custom templates made to your specifications, with open areas to allow employees to type their variable information. (eg. A business card template is made with your branding and hosted on your xPress storefront. Your employees can then login and order their business cards using that template and typing in their contact information.)
- Business cards
- Rack Cards
- Yard signs
- Door Hangers
- Pocket folders
- Promotional Products (t-shirts, pens, flash drives, etc.)
What else can xPress do?
Simplify direct mail: Simply choose your piece, enter your custom information, upload a mailing list and click send!
Be location-specific: If you have franchisees all over the world, you can have certain products available to franchisees in one location and others to a different location.
Save Space: Order a large quantity to reduce your per piece cost, but have no where to store the extras? We can store the extras and you can use xPress to notify us when you need more delivered.
Auto-fulfillment: Have a set number of pieces shipped periodically so you’re sure to never run out.
Auto-print: xPress can track the inventory we have in our warehouse and automatically notify us to print more and replenish your inventory.
Save production time: all artwork uploaded to your site will have already gone through our prepress department, so your pieces will go straight into production after each order is placed.
Contact your Printing Partners sales representative today to see how xPress can simplify your print management.