If you’ve ever wondered if there was a way to have your own custom web-to-print site to host and manage all of your regularly-printed materials and make your life easier: there is.
xPress is our digital storefront software that allows us to create custom web-to-print sites for clients looking for a way to easily access and order materials.
How it works
You can supply your own artwork to have uploaded or our designers can create pieces to your specifications. Those pieces are then made available on your custom storefront to be ordered when you need them. The system integrates with FedEx and UPS for accurate shipping. Storefronts can be set up for corporate clients using invoicing and monthly billing or for individual users to purchase using credit cards.
Is an xPress site right for your company?
xPress sites are a great tool for:
- Franchisors who want to keep control of their brand
- Large companies with multiple branches
- Companies with materials that are printed regularly
Protects corporate identity and brand
Materials can be static or dynamic. Static materials print as-is and require no customization. Dynamic materials can have a portion that remains static while also leaving areas available for variable information (such as name, branch location, phone numbers, messaging or images). This gives you the ability to set up materials the way you want them while also allowing each individual franchise, branch or employee to input their custom information to be printed on materials.
Easy to Use
With our easy-to-use software, individuals will be able to order personalized materials quickly and easily.
- Files go straight into production
- All artwork uploaded to your site will have already gone through our prepress department, so your pieces will go straight into production after each order is placed
- Orders are saved so that reordering is effortless
- We handle fulfillment
- Rather than going through the hassle of fulfillment yourself, we take care of getting pieces out to your separate locations for you.
We can store pieces for you and ship them as needed.
Pay less per piece by having larger quantities printed and stored in our warehouse.
- Know who is ordering what
- With separate logins, you can easily track who has been utilizing your materials.
- Inventory is automatically tracked
- Always know exactly how many pieces you have
- You can set specific pieces to be automatically reprinted when the inventory we house is depleted
- Have a set number of pieces shipped periodically so you’re sure to never run out
Types of Materials
The range of materials you can host on your site is very wide, but a small sample of possibilities include:
- Business cards
- Rack cards
- Yard signs
- Door hangers
- Pocket folders
- Promotional products (t-shirts, pens, flash drives, etc.)