Sending in files in the right format can increase the quality of your job and help keep your costs down. Here are five quick tips for sending in Adobe Photoshop files.
Top 5 tips for sending in Photoshop files:
1) Files should be CMYK and 300 dpi @ 100% size.
2) If you have done type work or will need color correction in your images, please include the PSD or layered Tiff file.
3) If your document is 2-color and you have type or effects in the image, include the PSD or layered Tiff files when you send in your files.
4) Increasing the resolution of a 72 dpi image to 300 dpi, will not make it high-res.
5) If you have used fonts in your Photoshop file, please include them when you send the job in.
Keeping these things in mind will help us get your jobs out in a timely manner.
- 15 Things we wish every designer and client knew
- RGB Images and Your Commercial Printer
- A common error in commercial printing
- Why don’t my PMS colors look right on my proof?
- InDesign CS Keyboard Shortcuts
- Digital Printing gets multiple upgrades
- Printing Partners involved in events that raise significant funds for local organizations
- Show off your FANlanthropy with Brackets for Good!