Hello, and Happy New Year. Printing Partners is excited to kick off 2010 with several innovations to enhance our products and services. In the upcoming weeks, we will be installing a Presstek DI (direct image) press, which will allow us to bridge the gap between the quality, flexibility, and consistency of traditional offset printing, with the speed and cost effectiveness found with toner-based digital printing.
The Presstek DI is a true offset, 4 color, printing press that accepts digital files directly, and electronically automates the setup, printing, and clean up, all in a compact and easy to use system. The result is a no compromise solution for projects that require high quality imaging, various stock options, quick-turn, in varying run lengths, all at a competitive cost. Here are a few highlights:
- True Offset 4 Color, Hi-Resolution Printing up to 300 lines per inch
- Environmentally friendly; efficient setup, and chemistry free imaging, low waste
- Competitive cost for short and mid-sized print runs (500 to 20,000 sheets)
- Flexible stock weight options including lightweight fly sheets up to 20 point board.
- Laser safe inks for use in laser and inkjet imprinting applications
- 4 color envelope printing including bleeds
- Maximum Sheet Size – 13.39” x 18.11”
- Minimum Sheet – 3.54” x 3.94”
Here is a helpful PDF for more information: Spec Sheet: Presstek 34DI
If you have any questions, would like to receive samples, or would like a personal tour of the Presstek DI press, please contact me at email@example.com or at 317.225.8115.
Check back often for news on our latest arrivals, announcements, and happenings at Printing Partners.